Dear friends and neighbors,
In response to COVID-19 and complying with New Jersey state guidelines for essential businesses, we are currently performing the following:
- All emergency service calls for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric will be serviced immediately.
- Installation of Heating & Cooling Equipment, Hot Water Appliances, and Stand-By Generators.
- Installation crews are currently working using smaller crews, practicing safe distancing & wearing proper PPE.
- Conducting estimates for new, replacement, and repair will occur with reduced technicians to not “overcrowd” spaces.
- Preventative Maintenance ‘Pre-Season’ visits have resumed.
- Proper PPE is required for both our employees and our customers.
The following is what customers can expect from us during every visit:
- Our technicians are hand-washing and using sanitizer before and after every visit.
- Social distancing, protective gloves, boot covers, and masks are being used during every visit.
- We will also ask homeowners to wear face masks for our technician’s safety.
- Contactless transactions are being offered – no signatures required.
- Air Group has proven procedures in place relative to cleaning and sanitizing our vans, and we have amplified those efforts to ensure you call on us with confidence.
- Our warehouse staff has also escalated their hand-washing, glove-wearing, and cleansing routines to further ensure a clean environment.
- Our office staff is now practicing social distancing, working from home, no in-person meetings, no communal lunches, and other workplace precautions.
Also, each of our technicians will be asking the following questions before entering any home or business:
1. Have you or anyone in the home or place of business have or been in contact with anyone that has the Coronavirus?
2. Are you or anyone in the home self-quarantining because you have been in contact with someone with the Coronavirus?
3. Does anyone in the home have a fever, cold, or flu symptoms?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, we will not enter the home or business until it is deemed safe to do so.
We have also added more products and services that can help ensure a healthier home. For more information, please visit our Air Purifier and Humidifier/Dehumidifier pages.
We’re focused on keeping our office, warehouse, and technicians safe and healthy so they can continue to serve you. We will continue to provide them with updated tips and guidance from the CDC and local health officials.
If you have any further questions about our efforts or if you want to reschedule an appointment, we welcome you to call us at 973.929.2080 or use the form below.
Thank you so much for relying on Air Group for all your home service needs and we hope that the steps we’re taking can give you the added confidence.
Be safe and healthy,
The Conforti Family
Please use the below form if you have any questions.