Dear friends and neighbors,
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently scheduling EMERGENCY calls only. Routine maintenance and installation is suspended until further notice. These emergency calls include no heat, no cooling, water leaks, etc. Please call us for more clarification.
The health and safety of Air Group’s customers and technicians have always been our highest priority. As we continue to actively monitor developments related to Coronavirus in New Jersey, I wanted to ensure that we’re going above and beyond our standard measures to maintain a sanitary environment in our vans, warehouse, and for our techs.
We are continuing to closely follow the guidance of local, national, and global health authorities including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and here are some of the proactive steps we’re taking:
- Air Group has proven procedures in place relative to cleaning and sanitizing our vans, and we have amplified those efforts to ensure you call on us with confidence. For example, we’ve escalated our already thorough processes of cleaning our vans on a regular schedule.
- Our technicians are hand-washing and using sanitizer at more frequent intervals. Protective gloves and masks are also being used.
- Our warehouse staff has also escalated their hand-washing, glove-wearing, and cleansing routines to further ensure a clean environment.
- Our office staff are now practicing social distancing, no in-person meetings, no communal lunches, and other workplace precautions.
Also, each of our technicians will be asking the following questions before entering any home or business:
1. Have you or anyone in the home or place of business have or been in contact with anyone that has the Coronavirus?
2. Are you or anyone in the home self-quarantining because you have been in contact with someone with the Coronavirus?
3. Does anyone in the home have a fever, cold or flu symptoms?
4. Has anyone in the household been in or traveled to New York City in the last 2 weeks?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, we will not enter the home or business until it is deemed safe to do so.
We’re focused on keeping our office, warehouse, and technicians safe and healthy so they can continue to serve you. We will continue to provide them with updated tips and guidance from the CDC and local health officials.
If you have any further questions about our efforts or if you want to reschedule an appointment, we welcome you to call us at 973.929.2080
or use the form below.
Thank you so much for relying on Air Group for all your home service needs and we hope that the steps we’re taking can give you the added confidence.
Be safe and healthy,
The Conforti Family
Please use the below form if you have any questions.